Katerina Wilhelmina Represents The Boxing Brand "FORTIS"

Hello warriors and champions! I am thrilled beyond words to share with you the exciting news that I have joined forces with the fightwear brand "FORTIS" that specializes in boxing and MMA.


People who know me are well aware that I am crazy about dynamic sports. My favourite fitness training is boxing. Even though I am not a professional boxer - not at all!- I am a fitness enthusiast who has studied all the punches and I have tried many times a boxing routine.

I believe that boxing is a great way to express your anger and negative feelings in general in a creative way. It is also a really useful sport as it helps you defend yourself in unpleasant situations. Self defense is crucial nowadays as attacks are so common.

As a sponsored brand ambassador I received the "Fortis "Box' Ladies' Tank Top" in pink colour. As you can notice the tee has a lion printed, which is the logo of the company.



Fortis comes from the Latin word which means strong, brave and powerful.

According to the brand, the lion represents and shares the same characteristics. Every fighter out there has the same qualities.

According to a Turkish proverb: "A lion sleeps in the heart of every brave man." Not to mention that even an injured lion still wants to roar. The lion is not called "a king of all beasts" for no reason. The same applies to all the real champions in life. Never give up is the attitude of the true fighter. Besides, champions are too busy getting better to have time for excuses. The latin motto: "Fortis cadere, cedere non potest (The brave may fall, but cannot yield) says it all!

If you visit the official website of "Fortis" (www.fortisfight.com/), you can find boxing gloves, MMA gloves and fightwear including t-shirts and shorts.

As a sponsored brand ambassador the company has given me a discount code, which is "GIVEME20", to share with my followers and readers in order to get a 20% discount of their entire order.

I have also created a video for you to watch, in which you can see me training wearing the tank top from Fortis.

Always remember that boxing is just like ballet except the dancers hit each other.

Check out the video below...



Comments

Popular Posts