John Cena And Drew Barrymore Star In Croc's "Come As You Are" Campaign

John Cena and Drew Barrymore are the new faces of Croc's campaign called "Come As You Are".

The "Come As You Are" campaign is supposed to inspire us to be "comfortable in our own shoes."

Barrymore, 42, stated: "My kids like Crocs. I'm a mom, I know what hipsters like. I feel like they can span a lot of different categories and tastes. Crocs are such versatile shoes and being a mom of two, it's important to be comfortable in what you are wearing. You will not see me without these for a while."

Drew went on: "One thing as a mother I know I'm going to be doing with my girls is I'm not going to be in the mirror, fretting. I'm not going to try to be someone I'm not. I made their lunch, I got them to that class, I didn't lose my cool when my daughter was like flipping out in a taxi cab. That's really great. Okay, another day down. I'm going to try to make them, my daughters, feel at ease. Being who they are, doing silly dances, singing when they feel like it."

Cena, 40, said: "They're launching a fantastic campaign called "Come As You Are", and it's centered around a person's ability to deal with adversity and still remain true to oneself. I really don't pat myself on the back too often, but man, I've made a living doing that. So I was really happy to be chosen to be a part of it. I think that the messaging of what they're trying to say and what I do on a daily basis is exactly identical."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts