Harry Styles Doesn't Feel The Need To Label His Sexuality

In a new interview by the Sun, Harry Styles was asked about his sexuality and revealed why he has not felt the need to speak up.

Styles, 23, referred to Miley Cyrus' bravery about being so open about her sexuality.

"Being in a creative field, it's important to be progressive. People doing stuff like that is great," Harry explained, noting: "It's weird for me - everyone should just be who they want to be. It's tough to justify somebody having to answer to someone else about stuff like that."

When asked by the outlet, if he feels the need to talk about his sexuality, the singer stated: "No, I've never felt the need to really. No...I don't feel like it's something I've ever felt like I have to explain about myself."

Harry was also asked if he has a Tinder profile. He replied: "No, I'm not on Tinder!"

Comments

Popular Posts