Demi Lovato's Favourite Bag Is A MEZZI

Demi Lovato recently took to her Instagram account to announce that she carries a MEZZI handbag!

Lovato, 24, shared a photo of herself rocking the MEZZI Mini Cosima bag in pink, while exiting a private jet while traveling on tour.

"New favorite bag by @MEZZI_official!! It lets me charge my phone, play music and shows me when I have a text and call. So cool," Demi wrote.

Lovato is extremely popular on Instagram with more than 58 million followers!

"After having worked so hard on developing the product and supply chain, it's amazingly exciting to have such a world-class celebrity with one pf the largest social followings in the world caption and tell her 45 million followers that her favourite new bag is a MEZZI," Keir Reynolds, CEO, stated.

I have to say that I am very proud of being a brand ambassador for MEZZI as it is a luxury fashion brand that creates high quality items where fashion meets function. If you want to get their amazing purses for 25% off plus free shipping, you can use my code: wilhelmina25 and shop with the link (just copy and paste): http://www.mezzi.com?tap_a=15937-de60a7&tap_s=97977-36fe33


What do you think of Demi Lovato's MEZZI bag? Are you looking forward to carrying her bag?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts