Taylor Kinney Talks About Dating After Split With Lady Gaga

Taylor Kinney has recently opened up about his personal life after his separation from former fiancee Lady Gaga.

Kinney, 35, revealed during the NBC Summer Press day in Los Angeles that he is really busy to date since the breakup.

"My dating life is through "Chicago Fire"", Taylor claimed, noting: "I live vicariously through my character."

The two celebrities called off their engagement last year after dating for over five years.

Gaga, 31, has been dating talent agent Christian Carino since early this year.

The actor stated that he doesn't really have a type.

"I don't think I have a type. I think it's more of an energy," Taylor explained, adding: "I think of compatibility as the intangibles of something, and someone that you meet and connect with, and someone you can laugh with, and maybe share a similar sense of humor, then things go from there."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts