Stephen Amell Admits He Hated Coachella Until He Met His Wife

Stephen Amell used to hate Coachella but his wife Cassandra made him love the music festival.

Amell, 35, took to his Instagram account to reveal that he always made fun of Coachella contrary to his wife who couldn't wait to attend the special annual event.

"Ever since we met in late 2011, my wife has raved - no pun intended - about Coachella. I decided - in a semi joking way - that I was going to hate it for no readon whatsoever. And I'd poke fun at her when the set list was released and she'd get excited," the actor explained.

Amell also claimed that while Cassandra kept on going to the festival, he stayed home, until he realized that's not the point of marriage.

Stephen noted: "Then last year during Coachella, something felt different. She was at our house, with our friends, doing something she loves...without me. That's not how marriage / friendship / partnership should work. If your wife (or whatever) loves something, you should love it."

The actor added: "So I did something every spouse should learn to do: I admitted I was wrong and apologized in a very concise sentence with zero uses of the word "but", then asked to go. And we went. We did everything she wanted to do and I got to share an experience that brought us closer together because doing something your partner loves always helps you understand them better. What a weekend. Until next year."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts