Lana Del Rey Teams Up With The Weeknd And Sean Lennon For New Album

Lana Del Rey has announced that she will join forces with The Weeknd and Sean Lennon.


In an interview with Courtney Love, Del Rey, 31, revealed that the two musicians are set to be featured on her highly anticipated album titled "Lust for Life".

"I have Abel (Tesfaye), The Weeknd. He is actually on the title track of the record, "Lust for Life". Maybe that's kind of weird to have  a feature on the title track, but I really love that song and we had said for a while that we were gonna do something; I did stuff on his last two records," Lana stated.

The performer also pointed out that Lennon, 41, is going to sing a song called "Tomorrow Never Came".



Lana explained: "When I wrote it I felt like it wasn't really for me. I kept on thinking about who this song was for or who could do it with me, and then I realized that he would be a good person...I played it for him and he liked it. He rewrote his verse and had extensive notes, down to the mix.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts