Lady Gaga Shares First Look Of Her Movie "A Star Is Born"

Lady Gaga is going to be reintroduced to us as Stefani Germanotta when she debuts her feature movie in the highly anticipated film musical titled "A Star is Born"!

Gaga, 31, will be credited with her real name for the upcoming project. The entertainer first used "Lady Gaga" as her artistic name for her participation in the "American Horror Story".

Gaga has taken to social media to give a first taste of the film, in which she stars alongside Bradley Cooper.





"I am so excited to star in my first movie alongside someone I'm so lucky to call my friend. I always wanted to be an actress on thethe big screen. The story of A Star is Born is so special and I'm so grateful to Bradley for making my dream come true. Can't wait for you to meet Ally. She has her first scene in 5...", the singer captioned the picture she shared on her Instagram account.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!


Comments

Popular Posts