Katy Perry Did More Than Just "Kiss A Girl"

Katy Perry recently revealed that she had sexual experiences with women, referring to her big hit "I Kissed a Girl."



Perry, 32, opened up about her sex life during her speech at the Human Rights Campaign Gala Dinner, which took place at the JW Marriott on March 18 in Los Angeles.

     
The singer said: "Truth be told, I did more than that! But how was I going to reconcile that with the gospel-singing girl raised in youth groups that were pro conversion camps? What I did know was that I was curious and even then I knew that sexuality was not as black and white as this dress."

Katy added: "But in 2008, when that song came out, I knew that it started a conversation that a lot of the world seemed curious enough to sing along to it."


Are you surprised at Katy Perry's confessions?

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!




Comments

Popular Posts