Caitlyn Jenner Talks About Gender Reassignment Surgery

Caitlyn Jenner has broken her silence about getting gender reassignment surgery in an excerpt from her highly anticipated memoir "The Secrets of My Life."

Jenner, 67, stated that she had the "final surgery" and that it was successful.

"I feel not only wonderful but liberated" the former Olympian revealed.


"I am telling you because I believe in candor," Caitlyn went on, noting: "So all of you can stop staring. You want to know, so now you know. Which is why this is the first time, and the last time, I will ever speak of it."

The reality star also talked about the reason she wanted to undergo the operation.

"So why even consider it?Because it's just a penis. It has no special gifts or use for me other than what I have said before, the ability to take a whiz in the woods," she pointed out, adding: "I just want to have all the right parts. I am also tired of tucking the damn thing in all the time."

Jenner is absolutely happy after the surgery.

"I am going to live authentically for the first time in my life," the "Keeping Up with The Kardashians" star wrote, adding: "I am going to have an enthusiasm for life that I have not had in 39 years since the Olympics, almost two thirds of my life."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!






Comments

Popular Posts