Ellen DeGeneres' 2015 Halloween Costume: Karla Kardashian (FUNNY VIDEO)

Ellen DeGeneres has officially unveiled her 2015 Halloween outfit, the lesser popular Kardashian sister named Karla. 



"I bet you're wondering who I am," DeGeneres, 57, said to begin her episode airing on Friday, noting: "And obviously if you are wondering who I am you didn't see the latest ad for "Keeping Up With The Kardashians"."


"That's right, I'm the lesser known Kardashian sister, my name is Karla Kardashian with a K. Because we're known for our double K's. These are double K's too by the way," the host went on while motioning at her fake bust.

"Since I'm the younger sister, I get all the hand-me-downs. So these are Kim's Shape-Ups that I'm wearing. This is Khloe's old blouse. And the booty is all mine," Ellen added.


Check out the funny video below... 





Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts