Joy Behar Returns To "The View"

Joy Behar is officially returning to "The View" as a co-host! 








"Just when I thought I was out, they pulled me back in. Plus, Steve was getting tired of applauding every time I gave my opinion. But I'm happy to be back home. And I'm looking forward to sticking my two cents into the hot topics, especially now that Hillary and the Donald are in the spotlight," Behar, 72, shared in a statement. 



In case you don't know, the comedian spent seasons 1-16 on the popular show.


It was also announced that Paula Faris and Candace Cameron Bure are set to join Behar, Whoopi Goldberg, Raven-Symoné and Michelle Collins.






Molly Sims, Sherri Shepherd, Padma Lakshmi, Ana Navarro and Stacy London are also going to appear.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts