Bryan Greenberg And Jamie Chung Celebrate Clinique For Men Happy Hour Event

Bryan Greenberg was joined by his fiancee Jamie Chung at the Clinique for Men Happy Hour Event, which has taken place at The Devil's Acre on Thursday in San Francisco.





Greenberg, 37, and Chung, 32, came back to her hometown for the event, which celebrated the premiere of the Sonic System Deep Cleansing Brush and Choarcoal Face Wash for Men.



"Always great to be back home. Thanks for having us! @clinique #CliniqueForMen #happyhour," Jamie wrote on her Instagram account along with a sweet picture.



Bryan added: "I brush my hair. Brush my teeth. Now I'm brushing my face. #CliniqueForMen Sonic Brush @clinique #BrushYoFaceDudes." 


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts