Chris Brown And Jamie Foxx Debut "You Changed Me" Music Video

Jamie Foxx's music video for "You Changed Me" featuring  Chris Brown has just been released. 


The track is featured on Foxx's upcoming album "Hollywood: A Story Of A Dozen Roses", which is currently available.




"I've known Chris since he was 15 years old and he would come to my house and kick it and party with my sister who has Down syndrome, and (he would) dance with her and people would ask me how I know Chris and I've known this kid since he was a pup," Foxx, 47, recently told E!.


Jamie added: "I just felt like, you know, in our business you could've thrown money at it. And to see him take that step and really take care of his daughter… that is not to be overly commended because it's what he's supposed to do, but you know how this business can be. I thought that, for him, to see his smile now is just different to me and I hope he doesn't mind me saying that. It was great to see that."


Check out the music video below… 




Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts