A$AP Rocky Slams Ex Rita Ora In His New Song "Better Things"

Rita Ora's ex boyfriend A$AP Rocky recently slammed her in his song "Better Things", which is featured on his upcoming album. 





A$AP Rocky, 26, sings: "I swear that b-tch Rita Ora got a big mouth / Next time I see her might curse the b-tch out / Kicked the b-tch out once 'cause she b-tched out / Spit my kids out, jizzed up all up in her mouth and made the b-tch bounce."



The rapper explained his claims about attacking Ora, 24, in his track.


"I just want to clarify, this isn't me saying: "People, don't go listen to Rita Ora," or "She's an ugly person" or nothing, I'm not saying she's a terrible person," A$AP Rocky, whose real name is Rakim Mayers, said, adding: "I'm just saying that when I was in a relationship and I did things with her that I wasn't supposed to do, she had a big mouth."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts