Taylor Swift Talks About Joining Forces With Kanye West

Taylor Swift has opened up about the likelihood of a collaboration with Kanye West sometime in the future.  







In an interview with ET, Swift, 25, said of the possibility of teaming up with West: "He has said that," noting: "We've never been in a studio together, but he's got a lot of amazing ideas."


"He's one of those people that's just like idea, idea, idea. Like: "What do you think of this? What do you think of that?"" the singer went on, claiming: "He's very creative and like, I think we've talked about it but we've also talked about so many other things. I think I completely respect his vision as a producer. So, that's all I know now. I have no idea what the next album's gonna be, though."

"I'm not making the next record yet," Taylor explained, adding: "That's going to take a lot of thinking about what that should be, because with 1989, I love this album so much that I think it would be doing a real disservice to this album to try and copy it the next time around. I think it's going to have to be something very, very different, creatively."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts