Brandon Flowers Releases New Single "Can't Deny My Love" (AUDIO And LYRICS)

Brandon Flowers debuted his brand new single "Can't Deny My Love".  



The song is the lead single off Flowers' second solo album "The Desired Effect", which will hit stores on May 18th.


"I want to be on the radio," The Killers frontman told NME about his new tracks, noting: "I've never been ashamed to say that. I can't believe where radio has gone. It seems to be such a weird world now. Where once I seemed to fit in, now I'm seen as a little different. I used to be considered mainstream, but now I'm almost avant-garde or art rock compared to what's on the radio."

"There has always been pop music, but it can speak to you too, you know?," Brandon explained, adding: "I think we're walking a line on my new record, and hopefully we've found a place where there's sophistication to it but it also feels accessible."



Check out the audio below…
 
 


Check out the lyrics below…



(Verse 1)
Open up to the night
Our bed is underneath a heavy moon
Cast a doubt
Like a shadow walking through the corners of the room



(Refrain)
I always thought I'd have a full tank to go
But not tonight, you're all alone
I always thought I'd find my own way


(Pre-Chorus)
What's going on in your head now?
Maybe something I said?
I know that you've been living in the past
What's going in your head now?
Maybe something I said


(Chorus)
It's driving me crazy, and you can try to lie
But you're not gonna, not gonna deny
No you're not gonna, not gonna deny my love
And you can run to the hillside, you can close your eyes
But you're not gonna, not gonna deny
No you're not gonna, not gonna deny my love
You can't deny my love


(Verse 2)
The eyes of God are watching over us
So we don't break the golden rule
The seven seas, have we learned
Or are we sailing on a ship of fools?


(Refrain)
I always thought I had a full tank to go
I always thought we'd get there someday
It's driving me crazy, and you can try to lie



(Chorus)


(Bridge)
When you close your eyes, tell me what you see
Locked up in your room is there any room for me?
In the spoils of your mercy
In the reverence of your bed
In the cradle of the morning
What was it that you said?
What's going in your head now?

(Chorus)


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts