Kim Kardashian Talks Bruce Jenner's Physical Appearance (VIDEO)

Kim Kardashian visited "Entertainment Tonight" on Monday to talk about Bruce Jenner's physical appearance. 
 








"I guess I'll kind of let everyone be curious and I feel like that's his journey to talk about. I will say that I think Bruce should tell his story his way…I think everyone goes through things in life and I think that story and what Bruce is going through, I think he'll share whenever the time is right," Kardashian, 34, shared in the interview, which is set to air on Tuesday.


Kim added: "Well we support Bruce no matter what, so we were just at his house hanging out and we wanted to take a picture, that was not like a secret message like, "We support Bruce." Of course we support Bruce 100 percent."






Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts