Jessica Simpson On Having More Kids: "I Do Not Want Another"

Jessica Simpson appears to be done with having more children.  




Late on Sunday night, Simpson, 34, shared a snapshot of herself on Instagram, holding her pal Kathryn Sykora's son Jack, along with the caption: "I love you Jack, but I do not want another!!"

We didn't expect that confession from Jessica considering the fact how much she loves her two kids, Maxwell and Ace.


But we should get into account that Simpson claimed she was "done" with having more children nearly a year ago.

Last August, Simpson was quoted as saying: "I have this huge sense of accomplishment, and I feel in my heart that I'm done," adding: "But obviously, accidents do happen!"

Simpson and husband Eric Johnson welcomed daughter Maxwell in May 2012 and son Ace in June 2013.

The pair tied the knot in July 2014.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts