Bria Kelly And Tess Boyer Sing "Piece Of My Heart" On The Voice Battles (VIDEO)

Bria Kelly faced off with Tess Boyer on Monday's "The Voice" Season 6 BattleRounds Episode, singing a duet of Janis Joplin's classic "Piece of My Heart."


Shakira, 37, stated that the battle was equally matched, telling the Team Usher contestants: "That was awesome."


"Bria, I needed to feel the energy and the unapologetic nature of what Janis Joplin did with the record," Usher, 35, explained before announcing his decision, adding: "And she possessed the ingredients to really help bring out what I think people need to see about you."

Usher decided to choose Kelly, 18, but at the last minute, Blake Shelton, 37, stole Boyer, a former St. Louis Rams cheerleader, claiming: "She blew me away with her performance."



Check out the video below…
 
 

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts