Kaley Cuoco Opens Up About "Slutty" Whirlwind Wedding To Ryan Sweeting

Kaley Cuoco spoke out about her whirlwind romance with husband Ryan Sweeting on Monday's "Late Show with David Letterman," claiming that six-month courtship "sounds so slutty!"


Cuoco, 28, revealed to Letterman: "We actually met on a blind date. I had never met him, and he had really never met me. He still tells me he had never seen the show, he didn't know who I was."


Cuoco explained: "He came to L.A. for a blind date - and he never left. We had been texting, we texted a little bit. Dinner was great, and then he moved in the next day."




"I know, it sounds so slutty, but it wasn't!" Cuoco was quoted as saying, adding: "We just fell in love."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts