Rapper Doe B Shot Dead At 22

Doe B was shot and murdered on Saturday. He was 22.

The rapper, whose real name is Glenn Thomas, was involved in a shooting incident at a bar in his hometown of Montgomery, Alabama.

According to local reports, several people were shot at Centennial Bar and Grill at approximately 1:30 a.m., with a 21-year-old female victim pronounced dead on the scene.


The rapper was rushed to hospital, where he was pronounced dead.


His management announced his passing on Twitter.

Doe B was part of T.I.'s Grand Hustle crew.

T.I. tweeted on Saturday: "RIP to my lil brother Doe B. We gon miss u my n*gga. U'll never be forgotten & U WILL NOT DIE IN VAIN. We Love U champ. Always."


R.I.P Doe B


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts