Miranda Lambert Fitness Secrets

Miranda Lambert lost a considerable amount of weight with a diet and a trainer.

"People think I lost more, but I'm short," Lambert, 30, revealed to PEOPLE backstage at the CMA Awards, adding: "I'm only 5'4" so when I gain, I gain everywhere, and when I lose, I lose everywhere."


Miranda drinks store-bought prepared pressed juice in the morning ("I don't do the juicer myself because I hate to clean it. It's a mess and I'm not that disciplined!") and watches her portions. "I haven't given up everything!" the country singer claimed, noting: "I try to just cut everything in half."

As for her exercise, Lambert brings her trainer on tour with her. "We do cardio, a lot of circuit training. We do things with my body weight, like lunges," Lambert was quoted as saying, explaining: "A lot of stuff with (resistance) bands. The stuff nobody loves, but it works!"


What do you think of Miranda Lambert's fitness secrets?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts