Megan Hilty Quotes

1. I just found out that chopping all your hair off is a trend! I thought I was doing it just to have a clean, new look, but I'm loving my short hair right now. And I love braids. I wish I could do them! They're really hard so I have to make friends with someone who can come over and braid my hair.


2. Blond isn't just a hair color - it's a lifestyle!


3. I always have a Lancome mascara and Chanel lip gloss. If I have those two, I'm ready for the world...as long as I have my lashes, my lips and my hair, then I'm fine.


4. Well, as an actor, at least from my standpoint, I can't not like who I'm playing.


5. (on Carnegie Mellon University) (It was) the most amazing experience of my life (even though) it was so difficult I almost left about 20 times. Our teachers always expected the best from us and so we learned how to provide it.

6. I love about being a blonde because you do have all those stereotypes, but then you get to prove them wrong. It's been my whole career to play blond characters that you think are one way, but really are the ones controlling the world!

7. Even with all the stuff we had to do (on "Smash"), nothing is as difficult as eight shows a week on Broadway. Compared to that, 16-hour days are a piece of cake.


8. I have blond moments every day. I think I had one on camera earlier. They were asking me about famous blond quotes and I was like: "I don't know. I forget!"








9. I always wanted my mom to sing to me, but she read this article that said tone-deaf mothers should not sing to their children. I'm sure that's not true, but she was deathly afraid so she would play me recordings. I grew up listening to the Manhattan Transfer and "The Music Man" and all kinds of stuff.




10. (on Scarlett Johansson) She seems like one of those people you really could be friends with.

11. I actually like that we're kind of high maintenance! I like going in and getting refreshed every five or six weeks and I love that feeling of coming out of the salon when you're feeling totally fresh and that's why I love the John Frieda Sheer Blonde shampoos and conditioners because it preserves that fresh-from-the-salon feeling.



12. I was a brunette for about a year and I liked it at first because it was obviously very dramatic. But I started to not feel like myself. So while I'll totally dye my hair for whatever role, I think this is who I am at my core.



13. I've been very lucky to work with a lot of amazingly supportive directors.


What do you think of Megan Hilty's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts