Emile Hirsch Height

Just in case you are curious about Emile Hirsch's height, Hirsch is 5 feet 5.5 inches (or 166 cm). As for his weight, Emile Hirsch is considered to weigh 130 lbs (or 59kg).  




It has to be noted though that Hirsch used to weigh more but lost 41 pounds while making the movie "Into The Wild". "I went from 156 pounds when I got the part to 115 pounds, my lowest weight. I lost 41 pounds. I was perhaps a little bit overweight when I got the part, so I had to get into shape, and I kind of made it a lot harder on myself, being heavier than Sean wanted me to be. But I had a willingness to punish myself by working out…I'd do a full day of kayaking and hiking and then I'd be jumping on the treadmill for an hour every day," Hirsch was quoted as saying.


What do you think of Emile Hirsch's height?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts