Courtney Stodden On Split: "I Feel Like A Little Girl Again" (VIDEO)

Courtney Stodden spoke out about her separation from Doug Hutchison in a new interview, claiming she now understands how "weird and strange" their affair must have appeared to others.


The pair gained notoriety with their marriage in 2011 - when she was 16 years old and he was 51.


A series of publicity stunts, eccentric photo shoots and media appearances followed.

In her new interview with E! News, Stodden clarified what went wrong with Hutchison, how she "couldn't neglect (her) desires" to become independent and how the marriage became a source of anxiety.

"I am happy and I am excited," Stodden, 19, said of being single, adding: "I feel like a little girl again, just being able to start over. At 16, I got my marriage license instead of my driver's license…come on!"

Check out the video below…
 
 

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts