Adam Levine Named "Sexiest Man Alive" By People Magazine

Adam Levine has been named the 2013 "Sexiest Man Alive" by People magazine.


The new issue was revealed on "The Voice" during Tuesday's results show.

"As a musician, you have fantasies that you want to win Grammys, but I didn't really think that this was on the table," Levine, 34, told the mag.

Levine explained: "I was just amazed and stunned and it almost seemed like they were kidding, but they weren't, so that's cool."


The Maroon 5 front man admitted: "This is just a really interesting time where everything seems to be heading in a certain direction. And I'm not taking any of it for granted."

As for marriage with fiancée Behati Prinsloo, Levine was quoted as saying: "I didn't think marriage was for me for a long time," adding: "I was ready when I was ready. That's about as simple as it could possibly be."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts