Bridget Marquardt Quotes

1. If I really like someone, I don't care if I go anywhere or do anything. I could just sit in the car all night and just talk and make out. I also like to be surprised, so he should surprise me with something fun and creative.  


2. We live a fantasy style life. I think (women) like to live vicariously through that.

3. I'm a new host for the Travel Channel with my own show called "Bridget's Sexiest Beaches". I also have a movie that I produced and Holly Madison and I starred in -  that will be coming out after the New Year. It is an anthology horror movie called "The Telling". It also seems there may be "The Girls Next Door Season 6". 


4. Everyone is afraid of losing their image to some extent, but I am not afraid of it career-wise. I already know there is a time line for what I do, and when I'm no longer comfortable with my appearance in front of the camera, then I will fall back on the production skills that I'm gaining now as well as my education. I have plenty to fall back on - I'm well prepared. 


5. I shot a pilot for a reality show that E! has been sitting on for a few months.


6. (on her ultimate man's man in Hollywood) George Clooney. He is sexy, sophisticated, charismatic, charming, he has a great sense of humor...Everything is right about him.

7. I would give her a makeover.

8. My number one diet tip is don't diet! You can't stick to it and then you end up binging and making things worse and worse.

9. I have traded my private life for fame, but not on purpose. We had no idea how successful the show would be. At first it was just a fun opportunity. I don't mind that my private life is public - I have nothing to hide, no skeletons, and I enjoy doing the show and the amazing opportunities that is has brought. 


10. I eat anything I want whenever I want it, but I eat in moderation. If I'm craving a candy bar, I don't eat a whole candy bar. In fact I have them provide those little bite sized candy bars on-set, because sometimes all you need is two of those and your sweet tooth is totally satisfied. So I don't believe in dieting at all - I think you can have anything you want but in moderation. You just have to watch what you're doing - don't have a whole pizza, have a couple slices of pizza and maybe a little bit of salad!

11. I definitely don't count calories either. Sometimes, I'll look just in case something that I thought might be good for you. For instance, those granola bars. Sometimes I'll look to see how many calories they have, and some might surprise me and it's, like, 3000 calories in that or something. I'd be like: "Whoa! I won't eat those as much." If it only has 100 calories, then I know I'm okay eating a few of these". 

12. I married my best friend when I was 23, but when I realized I wanted to move to LA to follow my dreams, we separated and eventually divorced.




13. And as far as working out, working out is very important to me. I don't always love to do it but I try to find things that I love to do.


14. We list and rate everything else so why not women and their desirability? It is the way we are as a society; we compare and contrast, (and we) rate and list pros and cons. It is how we make sense of the world around us. Women rank men too, so it's fair. 






15. When I'm home in LA I love to do trapeze. It's a great workout - it's like cardio and yoga combined. But at the same time, I don't feel like I'm working out, I feel like I'm learning a really cool new talent. And I am, but at the same time I'm getting a great workout!

16. I don't think he eats (bread) anyways. Too many carbs for him.


17. While I'm on the road I try to go for a run on the beach, and usually I try to stay at places where they have gyms. Of course the gym is my last resort - I'd rather run on the beach or do hiking or cool things like that. But I will hit the gym and do treadmill, abs, and things like that. And if I'm in a pinch, I always have a jumprope with me in my bag.




18. I love staying in hotels, & I mean…re-packing the suitcases gets a little bit old & lugging them around everywhere gets a little bit hard, & I feel like I've been wearing the same clothes over & over again, just re-washing & packing the same stuff, 'cause most of my stuff's in storage for like the last four or five months now, but other than that I really like it! I've been buying a few new things along the way & taking from wardrobe!


19. I'm very adventurous. I love doing daring things. I've been skydiving, jumped off cliffs, gone paragliding, and performed on a trapeze. 




20. My tan is completely fake. I went and got spray tanned (before I started filming the show) because I'm trying to preserve my skin, which everyone should be doing.

21. (on Hugh Hefner's engagement with Crystal Harris) I just hope that they're both happy and that they've thought it through and that they're making the right decision. If so, I'm totally happy for them.


22. I wear sunscreen on my face underneath my makeup, and then on my body I wear this stuff called Tantalizer. It's by LORAC, and I love, love, love it! You have to have a little bit of color already for it to be really effective, whether it's a spray tan, a natural olive complexion or a real tan. I use that on top of the spray tan and it makes your legs look great. I can't tell you how many people go "are you wearing nylons?" It makes your legs sparkly and tan and it's great stuff.

23. Education is so important, because it allows you to be able to follow your dreams, even if what you went to school for isn't exactly what you want to do or what you end up doing, you always have that to fall back on, it's something nobody can take away from you. So just follow your dreams! Get your education & just follow your dreams!


24. I had a live radio show every Friday, a morning show, I had so much fun. I really enjoy doing radio, but due to my schedule now I'm not able to do it any more. But they still talk to me & they were like: "Any time you want to come back, like when your schedule frees up, when you want to come back, want to do a show, we'd love to have you, you can talk about anything you want, we'd just love to have you back!" So I mean it was about the lifestyle & what was going on at the mansion all week, even what we were serving for dinners, & what movies we were watching, & that kind of thing, but if I went back we could come up with a whole new format, which would be kind of fun.

25. Nick (Carpenter) made me give away my Hello Kitty TV, my Hello Kitty microwave and my Hello Kitty toaster. I got to keep the Hello Kitty cordless phone.


26. I definitely advise people who are traveling and spending a lot of time on beaches to definitely wear your sunscreen and spray tans are the way to go! I know some of the Mystic Tans can be kind of orange and stuff, but even though they're more expensive, you can go in and get the customized airbrush tans that are really really nice, and they typically stay on pretty evenly.

27. (on Holly Madison's reaction to Hugh Hefner's engagement to Crystal Harris) I think she's definitely very protective over Hef and the decisions that he makes and I think that's good for her to share her opinions. Hopefully Hef reads that and takes her thoughts into consideration as well. But he's a grown man and if they're both happy…then whatever.


28. I'm still happy at the mansion, but I am moving on. I mean you and Holly are gone. There are all new girls and the vibe is definitely different. My career with the Travel Channel is definitely where I want to focus and so I feel like it's time to move on. I've definitely started packing. My relationship with Hef is still really good and we talk all the time. We're very open about it, but I feel like it's time for me to start dating and to move on. And I definitely want kids some day so I feel like now is a good time to make the transition. Focus on the Travel Channel.

29. I would actually also love to do my own line of luggage because I've been having trouble finding really great luggage that's cute and fun and compartmentalized to hold everything properly. I feel like I always need so many different suitcases - I feel like I need a shoe suitcase and a suitcase for all my bathroom products and another suitcase for all my clothes, and then what do I do with my wet bikinis? I feel like there isn't a luggage line right now that addresses all of that.

30. Just got done baking, frosting and decorating a ton of mini cupcakes for Kendra's shower tomorrow…It's been a busy day. I'm exhausted.


31. Holly gets an A for effort! She was there for a really long time and she really wanted it. But Holly wanted more than he was able to give. She wants to have kids some day and that's something Hef wasn't really interested in. Everything happens for a reason and timing just wasn't right for her. And that's probably a good thing because he couldn't give her everything she wanted!


32. (on Nick Carpenter) I really haven't dated in so long. I feel like I'm in high school again. Hef called me and said: "You're always welcome here; he is too as long as you want him here."


33. I love Beach Bunny - that's probably my number one favorite brand of bikinis right now. They're very ornate. I love bathing suits that have a lot of detail to them, a lot of hardware on them. I also love just plain, bright colored, vivid bathing suits - purples, hot pinks, turquoises, and bright yellows. And a lot of those are Vitamin A - we've been using a LOT of Vitamin A. But definitely Beach Bunny is one of my favorites because they're so ornate and fun!

34. We also have stuff custom-made, like for instance we're doing this whole Baywatch, Malibu scene. So I had like a Baywatch red one-piece replicated to do the scene. And then we did a scene in Jamaica, where they filmed Dr. No, one of the Bond movies - I came out like one of the Bond girls in an exact replica of the bikini from the movie!

35. You can eat anything you want but in moderation. Diet is a bad word. You can't keep that up the rest of your life. And you're always going to set yourself up for failure.



36. I would love to have my own line of bikinis or even push that further and go into resort wear.


What do you think of Bridget Marquardt's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts