Lady Gaga Denies Rumors Of Rihanna Collaboration On "ARTPOP"

It was rumored recently that Lady Gaga and Rihanna might join forces, but it turned out that the rumor didn't have any truth to it as Lady Gaga denied that she and Rihanna have collaborated for a track on her new album.

During an appearance on Los Angeles' KISS-FM, Gaga, 27, took a series of fan questions, one of which asked whether the Rihanna rumor was true.


"Well, no, that's not true. But, I mean, it's a rumor, I guess," Gaga was quoted as saying, adding: "I mean, I like Rihanna. Rihanna's wonderful, and I always like hanging out with her when I see her."

The rumor began when Rihanna, 25, tweeted: "Just left the studio…Recorded a #monster hook for one of my favorite artists! And that's all I can give you…"



Lady Gaga noted she is in the "final days" of work on "ARTPOP," which she must submit on September 29.



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts