Christina Hendricks Plastic Surgery

American actress Christina Hendricks, best known for her role as Joan Harris on the AMC television series "Mad Men" and as Saffron on the FOX series "Firefly", is rumored to have undergone multiple plastic surgeries to improve her image.  

Hendricks, 38, is estimated to have gotten breast implants and a nose job.



Judging by the before and after pictures, Hendricks had small breasts while now there is a significant change in her breast shape and size. Her breasts are undeniably bigger, larger and rounder than before.



In 2011, Playboy magazine released some images of Christina when she was a 24 year old model, dressed in a bikini, showing noticeably smaller breasts. We should take into account though that bras play a significant role to a woman's breast size.


According to reports, Christina underwent a boob job in 2009 going from an A-cup to a 36D.

Hendricks is amazed by how much people are interested in her breasts. She told Daily Mail: "It's so bizarre that people are constantly asking if my breasts are real or fake…They're so obviously real that anyone who's ever seen or touched a breast would know."


Christina doesn't to encourage women to go under plastic surgeon's the knife. She revealed to Daily Mail: "I hope I'm not encouraging that. If there's anything to be learned from me, it's that I'm learning to celebrate what I was born with, even though it's sometimes been inconvenient. Having larger breasts has made it harder for me to shop throughout the years, but I've learnt to love it."


"It's my body. I didn't pay for it to happen. I didn't get a boob job. It's who I am. And I'm lucky to be on a show that celebrates it," she noted in 2008.


Plastic surgeon Dr. Jennifer Walden claimed: "Christina Hendricks is no doubt an attractive, voluptuous woman with naturally large breasts. But, upon review of the photos, I believe she may have enhanced her breasts given that she has a few characteristics of someone with implants - for example, when she wears a dress with a push-up bra or bustier in it, there is a distinct border between the breast and the chest wall - that delineation, or "shelf" - like appearance generally occurs in women with implants that are being displaced upwards against gravity. The prosthetic makes this border sharper in women who have undergone breast augmentation."

Also, the lack of space between her breasts is another sign of Hendricks having undergone a breast enlargement. Dr. Walden explained: "Secondly, the space between the breasts is so minimal to nonexistent that her cleavage looks reminiscent of a woman who has undergone the procedure. In any case she has a curvy figure that I am quite sure is the subject of many men's thoughts!"

Seattle based plastic surgeon Dr. Phil Haeck explained the reason Hendricks had so large breasts all of sudden! "This phenomenon can be explained by the recent trend of women to go two cup size larger than a decade ago when they only insisted on a single cup augmentation," Dr. Haeck was quoted as saying.

On the other hand, Hendricks believes that the change on her breasts is attributed to weight gain, claiming she put on weight going from size 4 to size 14.


Hendricks explained to Health in July 2010: "Back when I was modeling, the first time I went to Italy I was having cappuccinos every day, and I gained 15 pounds. And I felt gorgeous! I would take my clothes off in front of the mirror and be like: "Oh, I look like a woman". And I felt beautiful, and I never tried to lose it, 'cause I loved it."


"My mother never said to lose weight. Diets were never a big deal. My mom was always beautiful and voluptuous and curvy, and I always thought she was gorgeous," Hendricks added.


Plastic surgeon Dr. Michael Salzhauer of Miami revealed to MakeMeHeal.com: "It would be unlikely to have gone from an "A" cup to over a "DD" cup just from gaining a few pounds."


It seems that Hendricks also got a nose job before rising to stardom. Her nose appears much narrower, more pinched and thinner than in the past, with a more defined and straight tip and a less invasive bridge. The results are very well done and natural looking.


Miami plastic surgeon Dr. Michael Salzhauer claimed: "It does appear that Christina Hendricks did have a nose job. The tip of her nose is more defined and the width of her nostrils seems narrower. She also has a much softer curve (angle) to the bridge of her nose. It looks very natural and fits her face well."


What do you think? Did Christina Hendricks get plastic surgery?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts