Kelly LeBrock Quotes

1. I decided to move out of England to survive the drug scene and thought New York would be a safer place, but I was mistaken. I did take it too far, and when my weight dropped from 135 to 90 pounds my agent, Eileen Ford, called my mother and said: "You better get over here." I took my mother to Studio 54 and we danced all night, but she had no idea why I was so energetic. Back in London I had been sheltered from the real world, but in America I was all alone and this terrified me. In England we were all genuine and nice, then suddenly I went straight to America and it was a foreign land. It was full of dangerous people, and I found it frightening and intimidating.

2. Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.


3. Success for me its to raise happy, healthy human beings.




4. I was constantly raped and abused my whole life.




5. I've dated jerks, so why not geeks?


6. Jack Nicholson, Warren Beatty and Billy Wilder used to come to the house. Billy once said to me: "If I was a little bit younger, I'd be directing you in a movie." He had directed Marilyn and I was flattered by is interest.

7. I didn't want to get hooked on heroin and die like some of my friends. I decided to change my lifestyle and quit modeling and go to the next obvious thing, movies!

8. As long as my husband's looking at me, that's all I care about!

9. Love has many faces.


10. I was 15 and a half when I started modeling. It's a familiar tale, but I was at a party, and some dirty old man saw me and thought I was pretty. The next thing I knew I was on an airplane to the Seychelles to shoot an advertisement for British Airways. My father got me an agent and quickly, to my surprise, my modeling career took off and I became the new face of '70's fashion.


11. I grow all my veggies and make my own cheese and yogurt. It's bloody exhausting!


12. I see kids like Lindsay Lohan going off the rails because she has no one there for her. Lindsay reminds me of a 12-year-old, like a little girl stuck in a young woman's body, with all the drugs and alcohol.

13. I could be like everyone else and stop eating, but that wouldn't make me happy.

14. My children are my whole life.


15. I admit, I became a hermit. When I split with Steven, the divorce was very ugly, and details of the case were on the evening news. I didn't want my kids seeing it, so I simply got rid of the TV. I moved my kids out of L.A. so they could grow up with real people - the kids of gas pump attendants, plumbers, and real family people...I decided to swap my old life in Beverly Hills for a new one in the country, in Santa Barbara.

16. To work the land full time keeps me so fit that I haven't worked out in seven years. I clean the pool myself, muck out the pigs and the horses.


17. If you can't be with yourself, you'll never learn to be with anyone else.


18. Sometimes I sleep three nights in a row outside with no tent, just under the stars. Just me and my horse. It brings me closer to the earth.



19. You're at the mercy of the editors' hands.

20. I feared everything and didn't want to leave the house.


What do you think of Kelly LeBrock's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts