Cynthia Nixon Plastic Surgery

American actress Cynthia Nixon, best known for her portrayal of Miranda Hobbes in the HBO series "Sex and the City" (1998–2004), the film "Sex and the City" and its sequel "Sex and the City 2", is rumored to have gotten plastic surgery to improve her appearance.


Nixon, 47, is speculated to have gotten a boob job when she and her "Sex and the City" co-star Kristin Davis checked in to St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital in 2008.



Many gossip websites and tabloids reported that Nixon and Davis visited the hospital for some double plastic surgery, a breast enhancement and varicose vein removal, respectively.



Cynthia fired back at the false reports, claiming: "I was at St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital for my three- monthly checkup. I was in the Oncology department. I guess they (the press) think that means plastic surgery."



"We got a call from the Post (the paper that ran the story) asking if I'd had a breast augmentation, and my publicist laughed at them and said: "No, of course not." But they printed it anyway," Nixon revealed.



"If I was going to get a boob job, wouldn't it make sense that I'd get it before Sex and the City (the movie)?" Nixon wondered.



Nixon was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2006 and went public with the news in April 2006, but she still undergoes quarterly checks to make sure the illness has not returned.



The truth is that Cynthia Nixon has not undergone any sort of plastic surgery and she looks really beautiful.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts