Lady Gaga: "I am Ready To Fight" With "ARTPOP"


Lady Gaga is preparing for "ARTPOP," her new album and multimedia project following a months-long hiatus from the public eye.  


On Monday, Gaga surfaced with a message to fans on her Little Monsters social platform.

Gaga posted a make-up free photo and the accompanying note was also stripped of glamour.


Gaga wrote: "ARTPOP as they pry the single from my bleeding fingers. its a scary thing to revisit those things underneath, the pain in your past. but all I found was raw passion. I thought I was destroyed inside. im just ready to fight. start the music."

Lady Gaga's first single is coming on August 19, with the album to follow in November.



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts