Paulina Rubio Quotes

1. My music, my songs are 100 percent inspired by girl power.

2. Make Love, Not War.





3. Everyone has a Latino inside them.


4. There are a lot of influences from different countries in my music. For example, I chose the guitar in my music, I think that it is a feminine instrument, so when I do not sing, the music expresses my voice.

5. With "Timbiriche," I toured Brazil and a lot of Latin America.

6. I like to be glamorous so I love the clothing and the big entrances. It needs to be spectacular!


7. I was born in Mexico, I am from Mexico City.




8. I started in a band called "Timbiriche," we toured the world when I was 8; I have 23 albums.


What do you think of Paulina Rubio's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts