Chief Keef Threatens to Assault Katy Perry After She Slams His Song

Chief Keef (real name: Keith Cozart) sent a series of nasty tweets, including violent threats, about Katy Perry (real name:  Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson) on Thursday, two days after Perry slammed one of his songs.


"Just heard a new song on the radio called "I hate being sober" I now have serious doubt for the world," Perry tweeted on Wednesday.


It's unknown if Perry, 28, knew "Hate Being Sober" is Keef's song, as she never mentioned him.


But Keef, 17,  was infuriated and took serious offense.

"Dat b*tch Katy Perry Can Suck Skin Off Of my D*ck," Keef wrote on twitter on Thursday.


He stated: "Ill Smack The Sh*t out her ✋," and then added: "New Song Katy Perry Coming Soon."


Perry replied to Keef a few hours later, claiming she was "sorry if I offended you."

"I heard a lot of people guesting on the song & didn't even know it was you in particular," Perry continued, explaining: "Actually I'm a fan of your "Don't Like" video (to be honest)."


"I was really just having a general opinion on our generations desire to be constantly intoxicated," Perry continued.

"Believe me, I'm a lover not a hater. x" Perry concluded.



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts