Lil Wayne Quotes

1. You're either living or you're dead.


2. I don't have to prove anything.



3. Where I come from, the block become your daddy.

4. I don't look for signs. But when things happen, I say: "OK, something must be right." Or "OK, something must be wrong."


5. I always believe that to be the best, you have to smell like the best, dress like the best, act like the best. When you throw your trash in the garbage can, it has to be better than anybody else who ever threw trash in the garbage can.


6. You supposed to be able to do anything in this world. That's what Martin Luther King told me.


7. I am my city. Nobody from my city wants to hear about my city.

8. Things I say have value and I would love for you to value them, however you get it.

9. Don't make an opinion on me if you don't know nothin' about me.

10. We're here to live. We're here to do, we're here to be.

11. (on the 2012 presidential election) Following it? Yes, I am. Leaning one way? No, I'm not. I'm not leaning towards no one only because I can't. I can't vote. Unfortunately, I'm an ex-con.

12. I do not consider myself a literal genius.


13. This is my 15th year. This is what I do and I'm very, very straight. I don't need anything. With my fan base, I know, whether it's downloaded, leaked or not - I know when I step on stage, I'm going to get the same reaction that I always get. That's what matters to me.

14. Don't judge me. You wanna judge me, put on a black gown and get a gavel. Get in line with the rest of them that's about to judge me. I got court dates every other month. It's me against the world - that's how I feel.

15. I don't like to stop. I believe you stop when you die.

16. Hate is only a form of love that hasn't found a way to express itself logically.


17. Life is a lot like skateboarding.



18. I love to work.



19. I don't want to be understood because if people understand me, they get tired of me.

20. As long as people remember me forever, that will be enough for me.


21. I know it's an experience that I need to have if God's putting me through it.




22. Let me do me.

23. I like people that enjoy life, 'cause I do the same.


24. I want to be a skater.







25. I want to make sure my family's straight.

26. I'm not an example for how people should live their lives. Never in my life would I ever set out to be an example for people on how to live their lives. If you need an example for how to live, then you just shouldn't have been born. Straight up.


27. I just feel out of this world sometimes.

28. I was still in school after I dropped my first solo album.

29. I believe in God and his son, Jesus.

30. I'm kinda mad that I had to wait 28 years to jump on a skateboard.

31. Nothing scares me but God.


32. I watch ESPN all day long.


33. I don't take nothin' from no one. I do what I wanna do. And I'm gonna do that until the day I die. And if I can't do that, then I'll just die.

34. Law is mind without reason.

35. I don't think nothing. I just do my work.

36. A lot of women don't know how to love because there's deep reasons for them not knowing how to love. And what I mean by deep reasons is deep and dark reasons.


37. I'm so greedy, I'm hungry, I'm young.





38. I look at things as "Everything is meant to be."

39. Everybody knows, I don't do no promoting. I don't ever have to promote nothing, that's the beauty of Lil Wayne.


40. I'm blessed and I thank God for every day for everything that happens for me.


41. I always knew I couldn't sing, but I also knew I had a voice that isn't heard by many, and that I could learn how to stretch it and make songs sound good.

42. Miami has embraced me and I love them for that.

43. I'm an addict, I'm addicted to success. Thankfully, there's no rehab for success.


44. I believe that music is another form of news. Music is another form of journalism to me so I have to cover all the areas with my album.





45. I am very humble, and I am very gracious and very grateful for everything that happens to me and about me and around me.

46. One thing about a skater: they never quit. So a skater, to sum it up, is awesome.


47. I believe music should reflect yourself in some way and not just yourself at the given time. I feel that when you die or when you're going, someone's supposed to listen to that music and know everything about you. And I just try to get that across.

48. The more time you spend contemplating what you should have done…you lose valuable time planning what you can and will do.



49. If I have a rap album I'm dropping, then I want it to be the best rap album.



50. I don't think I've ever googled myself.

51. Honestly, I don't listen to nobody else's music but my own. It's kind of like sports to me. You don't see Kobe Bryant at a LeBron James game - he just works on his own game. And that's what I do. I only listen to me, so I can criticize and analyze and all those things.


52. I feel like everything I do is successful and productive. It's gonna be hard to tell me I'm slipping.

53. I don't think life is about a pace, living slow or fast. I think you just live, y'know what I mean?

54. I'm always creative.


55. My aim is just to make good music every single time.

56. I've been criticized for the things I chose and things I've chosen to do.

57. They say I'm the Hottest MC in the Game. If you label me that, I will live up to it. Trust me.

58. I'm a gangster, and gangsters don't ask questions.

59. I just always expect the best because I'm a competitor and if I'm competing, then obviously I'm trying to be better in everything.


60. Jail didn't make me find God, He's always been there. They can lock me up, but my spirit and my love can never be confined to prison walls.




61. I like being misunderstood.

62. The most bizarre thing I've ever read about myself is that I was dead. That was kind of weird to read that I'm dead - mostly because I was reading it.


63. I go wherever my creativity takes me.

64. Trying to tear down the past prohibits you from building up your future.

65. I have accomplished all that I have set out to accomplish and more.

66. (on stage diving) That was my first time doing that. I'm trying to get better every day.


What do you think of Lil Wayne's quotes?



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts