Kenny Rogers Plastic Surgery

Kenny Rogers, 75, is undeniably among the candidates of plastic surgery disasters in Hollywood.  



Rogers is one of the few celebrities though who has not denied his plastic surgery procedures.  He told the "National Enquirer" that he felt a big pressure to look young after getting married with a younger woman, Wanda Miller, 41, in 1997.


"I'm the plastic surgery king. I'm a bionic man! Every part of my body has been scooped or something at one time. I kind of wish I hadn't done it. Looking back at some pictures of myself, my eyes were a lot warmer than they are now, and I miss that. They have settled in a lot and they're not as bad as they were right after surgery," Rogers revealed.


Rogers was quoted as saying: "I didn't want to be an old man with this young girl. I didn't want to look like an old man. As you go through life, you make choices. Some are good, some are bad."


Needless to say that Rogers is not satisfied with his plastic surgery. He revealed to People in 2006: "Last year I had so many lines coming in at the side of my eyes up here. So I went in and got my eyes done, and I'm not happy about it. (The surgeon) is going to go in and fix that for me. They're too tight around the eyelids for me. It drives me crazy. I wake up in the morning, and Wanda says: "You look great." But I know what I want to look like. If we can fix that, then I'll be glad I did it. If we can't fix it, I'll regret it or get used to it. "

When Rogers made an appearance on Anderson Cooper, one viewer on "Anderson Live" asked him how many plastic surgeries he has had. Kenny joked: "I've never had any plastic surgery in my life!" with an amused smirk on his face. He then went on to divulge how he first started the face-changing procedures that have left him literally unrecognizable. "There was a time when I had, when I had a lot of money and a lot of time and I thought: "What the hell, I'll go do something," he revealed to talk show host Anderson Cooper.

"And Dolly (Parton) and I really we used to laugh about it. Really it was all for the sake of what I thought was looking better and I'm not sure what I would like if I hadn't done it so I am happy," Kenny claimed with a smile.

"You're not going to do any more for now?" asked Cooper.

Rogers has not ultimately included his plastic surgery in his new memoir "Luck or Something like it" although he admits he had written a whole segment! 


"I actually had written a whole segment on it but the publishers said: "Let's not do that, that's all people will talk about," and this book is about my journey and my musical connections," Rogers revealed to Fox News. "It was a phase I went through. I improved myself. I didn't like the way he did my eyes but I see all these other guys who have had it done and theirs are worse than mine. I'm not going to complain anymore."

The question is: "What plastic surgeons claim about Kenny Rogers' plastic surgery?"


Celebrity plastic surgeon Dr. Anthony Youn stated: "Kenny Rogers gambled with plastic surgery - and lost!"




"With his tight eyelids, he no longer looks like the scruffy, masculine man we knew in the 70's", was quoted as saying Dr. Youn.


"I believe he's had upper and lower eyelid lifts (blepharoplasty) performed, making his eyes look wide open. It's a good job, since it doesn't make him look too effeminate, like some men who appear to have had work done," Dr. Youn explained. 





According to plastic surgeon experts, Rogers has most likely had a facelift, blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery) as well as a browlift and probably uses Botox injections as well.


His brows are clearly way higher than they should be (Surgeons don't recommend browlifts because they are flawed procedures.) His eyelids have been over hollowed out - all the skin and fat have been removed and now his upper eyelid shape seems scalloped out. Finally, his canthus (the area where the upper and lower eyelid meet on the outer side) has been shortened, blunted and tucked upwards. The canthal distortion is truly what creates the most unsightly change to his face. With all these three present, there is a lot of unnaturalness.

If you take a closer look at his nose, it seems more aquiline and does not appear to have turned out badly. Judging by the before and after pictures, the biggest problem is that his eyes give off a "too tiny for my face" vibe.  Kenny has obviously had more than one plastic surgery on his eyes, as his initial surgery left him uncomfortable.


Conclusion: Rogers has apparently gone overboard with plastic surgery and looks like a completely different person. What do you think?




Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts