Justin Timberlake Returns To Music After 6 Years !

After six years away from music scene, Justin Timberlake returns to music!





Timberlake, 31, revealed his plans in a YouTube video on Thursday, detailing his first major foray since getting married with Jessica Biel last autumn.


Timberlake claims in the one-minute clip: "Someone asked me the other day "So, are you just done with music?" It means more to me than anybody else in the world."

"Look, I've only done two albums in 10 years; that's the way I really look at it … I'm the one who sits and is obsessive about it before you even get to hear it", Timberlake admitted.


"As close as I get to it, I don't know that I could physically torture myself that much year-in and year-out and expect it to fulfill me the way that it does and the way that it is right now... I don't want to put anything out that I feel like is something I don't love, you just don't get that every day. You have to wait for it", Timberlake added.

Timberlake is seen in a recording studio, slapping on a pair of headphones while posturing to perform, proclaiming: "I'm ready."

It has to be noted that in the six years since his smash album"FutureSex/LoveSounds", Justin has tried his luck in acting, fashion and invested in the social networking website MySpace.
Needless to say that he succeeded in all his ventures!!!


What do you think of Justin Timberlake getting back into music? Are you excited about his upcoming album?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts