Burt Reynolds Plastic Surgery

The once voted "The Sexiest Man Alive" by People Magazine, Burt Reynolds, is rumored to have gone under the plastic surgeon's knife later in his career.

 

Judging by the before and after photos, Reynolds
has far less wrinkles than he had during the early 1970's. After the facelift and Botox injections Burt's face is smoother (less lines / wrinkles) and tighter.  



To be more specific, plastic surgeon experts speculate that Reynolds apart from the facelift, also had Botox injections on his forehead (the lines are much more superficial after), eyes (his crows feet are very diminished) and jawline (his smile line is less deep). 


The question is: "What is Burt Reynolds' response to plastic surgery rumors?"

In 2010, Reynolds, 76, denied longstanding rumors that he'd undergone a facelift, insisting he'd inherited his wrinkle-free skin from his dad. But Reynolds admitted he had plastic surgery to correct his eyes after shooting too many fight scenes during his acting prime. On the other hand, Burt was determined he planned to age gracefully.


Reynolds revealed to OK! Magazine: "I was never lifted. I would not have a problem with the truth. In the mid '80s, after some fights in a film, I had to have my eyes done. For one, I almost went blind because I got black powder in my eye. Also I had terrible sacks under my eyes from the many fistfights. My eyes were not in form any more. I had that corrected."

We can't ignore the fact though that there are several images  available on the web and other sources that show Burt's face dramatically changed, especially around the eyes. This has led many of his fans estimating that he is another example of a plastic surgery gone wrong.



What do you think? Did Burt Reynolds have plastic surgery?

 Photo credit: Getty Images

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

  1. That is so good. Plastic surgery is indeed the best option for makeover.
    aesthetic clinic

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts