Kim Kardashian Quotes

1. You make mistakes, but I don't have any regrets. I'm the kind of person who takes responsibility for it and deals with it. I learn from everything I do. I work very hard, I have so many things going on in my life. Get to know me and see who I am.





2. I am Armenian, so of course I am obsessed with laser hair removal! Arms, bikini, legs, underarms...my entire body is hairless.

3. I have to be in a relationship in order to be intimate. I'm not the one-night-stand kind of girl. Despite the rumors.


4. I urge people to learn from the mistakes of others. Please drink responsibly and it's never acceptable to drink and drive!





5. I know people think we drive around in these nice cars and we do whatever we want and our parents will pay our credit cards, but that's not the case. Sure, my parents were generous; I got a nice car at 16, but at 18 I was cut off. I've worked really hard. I opened the store myself.

6. I'm totally not against plastic surgery. I've tried Botox before. That's the only thing that I've done.


7. The perfect date for me would be staying at home, making a big picnic in bed, eating Wotsits and cookies while watching cable TV.

8. Holidays are the best. I couldn't imagine being from a small family.

9. I don't even drink! I can't stand the taste of alcohol. Every New Year's Eve I try one drink and every time it makes me feel sick. So I don't touch booze - I'm always the designated driver.

10. I feel lazy when I'm not working. I learned all my business sense from my dad. He always believed in me, and I think the last thing he said to me before he passed away was: "I know you're gonna be OK. I'm not worried about you".


11. White is actually one of my favorite colors. I have a white car. I love white.


12. How do you spell tanorexic anyway? Tannerexic? Tannorexic? Is this even a real word?

13. Sometimes you just have to let people grown up on their own. Even if you know what's best for them. They will look back and realize their mistakes.

14. Sex & the City never gets old!!!! Still obsessed!

15. No matter how long you've had a dream, it can still come true if you persevere.


16. It's so frustrating watching someone close to you make all the wrong choices and decisions...but I guess you need to sit back and let them learn.

17. I've been trying to change my bad eating habits, slow process but its working. I feel so much better! Sugar, dairy and gluten free. HARD!

18. I don't need a relationship to define who I am.

19. First and foremost, I married for love. I can't believe I even have to defend this. I would not have spent so much time on something just for a TV show!

20. Everyone that knows me knows that I'm a hopeless romantic! I love with all of my heart and soul. I want a family and babies and a real life so badly that maybe I rushed in to something too soon.


21. I do know that I have to follow my heart. I never had the intention of hurting anybody and I accept full responsibility for my actions and decisions, and for taking everyone on this journey with me.

22. There are also reports that I made millions of dollars off of the wedding. These reports are simply not true and it makes me so sad to have to even clarify this.

23. God always has your back!

24. I wake up and just thanks the lord for my family and friends! Seriously I love life! I love all of the people who are in my life!


25. I'm so mature now. I'm a grown-up version of myself.




26. I've learned to ignore everything. In the beginning, I thought I was too sensitive for this. I'd Google myself and it would freak me out. Now, I could care less if they say Im pregnant with twins by my brother.

27. I have curves and that's never going to change, so I'd better start embracing them.

28. I remember crying in the bathtub. I took a washcloth, made it really hot, put it over my chest, and prayed, Please don't let them grow any bigger! They're embarrassing me!


29. I love my sisters. Kourtney is the most loyal and responsible person I know and Khloe definitely has the biggest heart.





30. When it comes to jeans, always opt for styles that have stretch in them no matter what the brand.

31. When it comes to bags, Chanel is always a classic, but I also love Balenciaga because their styles are fun and edgy - I'll always rock those!


32. I'm loving the ripped jeans look! Also, I've been embracing "recession-ista" style which is why I co-founded ShoeDazzle.com. Women need to be able to stay trendy and fashion-forward without having to spend a fortune.

33. I used to love heavy makeup and smokier eyes, and wouldn't really try new looks. Now, I will try anything and love fresh, lighter looks.

34. The perfume is coming along great! It's been an amazing experience creating it. It's been a lot of work, but I am beyond thrilled with the outcome. I have thought about my own makeup line, and it's absolutely a goal of mine for the future.


35. If I'm having a casual day, I put on tinted moisturizer and some blush and I'm ready!

36. I always change my shampoos and conditioners, anything from Finesse to Pantene. I also don't wash my hair every day so that it stays thick and healthy.

37. I was okay with school. My sister Kourtney was extremely smart. I always read a little slower. She was really mean to me. She would make me organize the bookshelf in our room. She would boss me around. I was like a B student. I didn't love school.


38. I worked at a clothing store once called Body. It was the coolest clothing store in the Valley. My dad made us sign a contract when we were 16 that if we crashed our car or did anything to our car, we were responsible for it. I got a job at the clothing store to pay to get my car fixed after a wreck. After that, I worked for my dad at his music company.

39. When I was 17 I saw the movie Clueless, and that fashion was my life. The outfits from Judy's were the outfits I'd wear. I literally had at least 10 of the outfits Cher had. Also it was pretty cool to have different colored beepers. I'd change my color every weekend.


40. I was always really shy so I'd never try to get a guy's attention. I always had a boyfriend.



41. I wanted to be a teacher. My dad was a teacher.

42. When I was 17 I made these headbands, and I would sell them to stores. I would sew in these flowers with fishing line. I'd match them with everything, like with my sweater and eyeliner.


43. I was a really simple, easy, good girl back then. I had good grades and a boyfriend. I never fought with girls in high school, and rumors weren't spread. There are plastic surgery rumors now, like how I have a fake butt, boobs, and eyes.




44. Our school demanded that each parent write their kid a five-page letter with advice. My dad's said: "Know your self-worth and what a pretty girl you are." My mom's was along the same lines saying: "You are a smart girl. Always have a strong head. Never get peer-pressured into anything."


45. What my parents were telling me: know your self-worth, demand respect, and be very respectful. Treat others how you would want to be treated.






46. There's nothing better than getting up and going right to the gym.

47. I used to be so dependent on the guys I was in a relationship with. I don't know why, because I wasn't raised that way. If I looked at myself at 19, I would shake myself and be like: "Wake up; you are way too smart for this".

48. I would absolutely characterize myself as ambitious.


49. As I've gotten older, I've learned so much from relationships. My tolerance level is so different. So after years of being in not the best relationships, you grow up.




50. Always thought my nose was a little big, but I guess people think that I had it done and I guess I should take it as a compliment. I am not against plastic surgery whatsoever.


51. If I'm older and definitely after I have kids I might need to get a breast lift if that something that I might choose to do, but I'm not the type of person that will ever be too afraid to admit you now, something that I've done.







52. I definitely had a lot of photo shoots, Playboy is not something I can talk about, but is something that is in the works would not be a nude pictorial. Um, I think people also kinda have misinformation on that people think that I've done it or I haven't done it. I can't comment on right now, but if its something that I chose to do it would be tasteful like Mariah Carey like Cindy Crawford it would be like they call it the celeb pictorial where it is something that is not nude whatsoever.


53. I think that people probably think that because they see me with hanging out with friends or the few people that I've dated have been, but there have also been a few people that I dated that have not been, that have been Hispanic or white.





54. I don't have a taste either, I don't think everyone can give their I just said George Clooney was cute, but there are very few. I mean I don't look at a lot of people and say oh I think Brad Pitt is cute or have a taste I have to know the person and see part of their personality because thats what makes them more attractive to me. It can be any race, it doesn't really matter to me.


55. I think that people are so quick to judge, I mean just a photograph you know, and I understand everyone wants to make someone a target, but some of the people even you have put up on your site that I have never even met before.


56. I am a huge Eminem fan and find it flattering that he would rap about me.

57. So many people rush into it and its all pressure because they see we've been together for a while.

58. I love to bake, especially cupcakes. I'm really good at it.


59. It doesn't matter if you have a valentine or not just love yourself and be your own.

60. LEAVE HER ALONE!!! She is so drop dead gorgeous, and the fact that the media is sending this message out to young girls is mind blowing! (on Jessica Simpson)

61. I love curves. Being super skinny just isnt attractive to me.
   
62. I think my sense of style is evolving. I'm figuring out ways to be sexy without having to flaunt it.

63. I want to be pregnant by the time I'm 30, hopefully.


64. The real Kim is very shy and reserved and not outspoken and loud like everybody assumes she is. (Dancing with the Stars) was the perfect opportunity to show the real Kim.



65. I'm the girl who's too shy to dance in a nightclub maybe for one song, and then thats it.

66. Believe it or not, fame is not as glamorous as it seems. I think it is much harder now with all of the media outlets, and people can be pretty nasty and harsh.

67. My balance is really bad. I just hope my clumsiness doesn't show through.


68. If Paris Hilton thinks my butt looks gross I really don't care. At least I have a butt.

69. I know most celebrities say they don't read what the press says about them; but to be honest, I suspect in most cases, they don't want to admit that they actually care what is written about them. I'll tell you straight up I do read it! Some of it is true, a lot of it is flattering, and a lot of it is totally off the mark.

70. I swear, I would say my prayers at night hoping that I would stop developing.


71. So far, designing is the most exciting thing Ive done¦ I have a vision of what I want (the clothes) to look like in my mind and its fun to see it come alive on paper.


72. For me, skinny is just a style of jeans not a goal.

73. You have to have fun with it, you have to be cool with it. (on paparazzi)

74. I have no idea where this all attention came from. I have always dressed the same its nothing new. I think people just started picking up on it I don't even know how it happened. And there are all these rumors about whether its fake or if its real. (on rumors her booty isn't real)


75. I'm not poor; I'm not desperate, I would never attempt to sell a tape. It would humiliate me and ruin my family. I don't need the money. It's humiliating; it's embarrassing. It's something I feel very betrayed by, but I'm not pointing any fingers.

76. I'm just really confident sexually, and I think that sort of oozes out of my pores. It's just there. It's something I don't have to turn on.

77. I would, like, die to be in "Twilight"...being around all those hot guys. I want to be a vampire. I kind of want to be evil.


78. This really makes me sad... I thought we were more forward thinking than this, and I'm disappointed in the Supreme Court for being so closed minded. Everyone... gay, straight, bisexual, transgender, EVERYONE should have equal rights to marry who they want to. (on gay and lesbian rights)




79. We decided to film for the wedding. And that was a decision that he and I made together. But I think that, with any decisions in life, like, I spoke to a girl today who had cancer and we were talking about how this is such a hard thing for her, but it taught her a big lesson on who her friends are and so much about life. She's 18. And I was like, that's how I feel.


80. It seems that shows like "Teen Mom" are all of a sudden making teen pregnancy seem cool in the eyes of young girls. The kids from these shows are all over the news, even on the covers of magazines, and have been become almost like celebrities, but girls, these are not people you should idolize!



81. I've decided to sacrifice my digital life to help give real life to millions of people affected by HIV and AIDS in Africa and India. It's true, I'm a little obsessed with Twitter, but I'm even more obsessed with fighting AIDS.


82. We never say the word "famous" or "celebrity". It makes all of us feel uncomfortable.


83. I hate when women wear the wrong foundation color, it might be the worst thing on the planet when they wear their make up too light.

84. Not my most proud moment, it was humiliating. But now let's move on...



What do you think of Kim Kardashian's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts