Christie Brinkley Quotes

1. After the first miscarriage, I tried to take the attitude that it was my body's way of telling me that this pregnancy wasn't meant to be. (Good Housekeeping - 1998)






2. Basically he never went to work and didn't have a job. Of course I thought he did. I thought he was on the phone doing business deals instead of borrowing money from people. (about Richard - Good Housekeeping 1998)


3. Four months is a lot of living with that little life in you-thinking about it, eating right for it, nurturing it and all of a sudden, it dies.







4. I just found out that I'm one inch taller than I thought.

5. I have this helicopter crash, and I fall in love with this man who was in the crash with me. I must have been suffering from post-traumatic stress syndrome. (about Richard - Redbook 1997)


6. I don't count that relationship with Ricky. It's just like a blip at this point. I had to fall in love with the devil himself to get this sweet angel, Jack.





7. I must've got whacked on the head. He presented a totally false person for me to fall in love with.

8. Just because people can express themselves through their art doesn't mean they are great communicators in person. (about Billy Joel - Entertainment Weekly 2001)


9. I wish my butt did not go sideways, but I guess I have to face that.

10. Life is short. Ricky and I realize how lucky we were. We want to be together all the time. (People Weekly 1995)

11. We decided to try in vitro, because both Peter and I felt we couldn't handle another failure. When I miscarried after that, we had to come to terms with the possibility that this wasn't meant to be.

12. This marriage is forever. We have a foundation of love and honesty and respect, and we're a real team. Peter is the greatest father, so involved. He's our Rock of Gibraltar. (about Peter Cook - Good Housekeeping 2004)


13. (He') our rock. He remembers everything and always has a handle on it all. He's the calm in the middle of our storm. (about Peter Cook - USA Today 2006)




14. This may be my fourth marriage and Peter's first, but it's the last for both of us. (about her marriage to Peter Cook - Redbook 1997)


15. We know each other really well. We couldn't live together. But there was no reason to throw away our friendship. (about her current relationship with Billy Joel - Good Housekeeping 1998)



16. He tried to appear flashy and like something he wasn't. (about Richard - Good Housekeeping  1998)

17. When a shoot was over, I'd get in a cab, pull out a compact and go: "WHOA! Who's that?"


18. I have a feeling this is destiny. (On the eve of her third marriage)


19. I now use makeup for a healthy-looking glow because a real one isn't that healthy.



20. If a person lies to you about what's in their bank account, they'll lie to you about other things as well.

21. The mere act of putting your lips in the right position tells your body to release chemicals that make you feel better. Share your smile with the world. It's a symbol of friendship and peace.


22. Some people think happiness is a luxury, but its a necessity. You need to make space for it in your life.


23. Well, I remember that night that we were shooting the scene, it was about 3 A.M. in the morning and we got out to the pool and suddenly somebody decided that they really wanted me to strip and then jump in the pool. And so there was a little debate there and I couldn't reach an agent or anything at 3 in the morning. But I just kept saying: "I don't think so". So we compromised with, and I think it was so much more effective, when I just tossed my bra and it hit Chevy in the face. (Her memory of the pool scene in National Lampoon's "Vacation")

24. It was, like 1 A.M. in the morning... and the swimming pool was steaming and they couldn't have the steam, so they had to make the water as cold as the temperature outside, so they had huge blocks of ice going in and they had drained everything and put in the coldest water. I'm down to the pool in nothing but a G-string…my lips would freeze, so they would have to get me out the pool to pit me in a bathtub thaw me out. I had to, like, go up the pool ladder with nothing much on. (on recreating the National Lampoon's "Vacation"'s pool scene for a Direct TV commercial)

What do you think of Christie Brinkley's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts