Adriana Lima Quotes

1. Be sure what you want and be sure about yourself. Fashion is not just beauty, it's about good attitude. You have to believe in yourself and be strong.



2. Here in the big city people spend their time thinking about work and about money; they don't give some value to friendships and it can be depressing.


3. I missed out on everything. Sometimes on the street I see teenagers hanging out and going to the movies, going to concerts, and I get so jealous.



4. I used to be very shy. When I first started, I had to go to a casting, and I had to go in a bikini. I thought I was too skinny. But I went in and got the job! And that's how I started.

5. I was so embarrassed about mispronouncing words. I just knew how to smile.

6. I've never been to the gym. I do nothing.


7. I like to go to the movies or read.

8. When I get older, I don't think I'll like to have wrinkles, or a big jelly belly. I cannot have it.

9. I would like just one time to be on the cover of Italian Vogue.

10. I was in a fashion show and I had on a strapless top. When I got to the end the top was down.

11. I just think they're really insecure about themselves sometimes. I know all the girls, but we all work a lot and don't have time to hang out together. They're all really nice; I've never had a problem with any model.

12. If one day I have a daughter and my daughter wants to be a model, I would never let her!


13. I'm a teenager, but I'm independent - I have my own apartment, I have my own life. And I think I have learned more than any of those teenagers have in school. I learned to be responsible, leaving my family and coming here alone.



14. If you look around Brazil you see pregnant women everywhere. Here you don't see that as much. There the only thing they do is babies, babies, babies! Especially the poor families.

15. My favorite designer is Christian Lacroix, not just because his clothes are amazing and I love them, but because he's so nice. When I did his fashion show, he was the first one to arrive there and he helped everyone.


16. Younger guys are just too jealous. 



17. You don't have to have an attitude if you're famous.



18. I like presents that a man has spent time on, doing them himself, like a card or anything that is made by hand and from the heart.

19. I try to control what I eat, but the truth is I can't. I tried to give up meat last week, but I only lasted three days. I just couldn't do it. I love meat, chocolate, cakes...

20. I want to be a child doctor. A pediatry...how do you call it, pediatrician? Do I like kids? No, not really.


21. Every work has the bad side, and people will be mean to you, and when you're young, you don't know how to defend yourself.




22. Sex is for after marriage. They have to respect that this is my choice. If there's no respect, that means they don't want me.

23. It's wrong for a guy to have no personality, no heart. Because I don't care about style or money. I care about heart.

24. Fashion is about good energy. It's about feelings. That's what I have to give the people, good energy and good feelings.


25. There are gorgeous girls in Brazil because we are the products of a mix of races. It's not like, for example, the Japanese who all look the same.


26. Don't let me scare you. Usually, guys are nervous. I think they are afraid of me. I don't think I look scary. Be however you are. Don't try to be what you're not. If you're nervous, be nervous. If you're shy, be shy. It's cute.

27. I was in school with my best friend and she had a magazine with an ad about a modeling contest. She wanted to send in a picture and she asked if I would send it with her. So we sent in our pictures and they called me. So it started with a contest.


28. I won’t cry for you, my mascara’s too expensive.


29. Just be happy and you will be beautiful.



30. Modeling is a tough job, your co-workers are your rivals, it really puts a damper on your perspective of other girls.


What do you think of Adriana Lima's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts