Naomi Watts: "I am Absolutely Terrified Of Playing Princess Diana"

Naomi Watts admits she is "absolutely terrified" of portraying the late Diana, Princess Of Wales in a forthcoming film.




Watts stated: "She is a part of our history, an incredible woman and fascinating but a tragic ending."

"The film-makers came to me and it's a good script and it's very scary and I kind of wanted to say no but I couldn't" Watts revealed.

Watts quoted as saying: "Now I'm doing all the research and there is so much to read, I just hope we make a good film and people can learn something new about her that's interesting."


"There are a lot of people that knew her and a lot of books to read and so much information and one story is different to the next so it's hard to gauge what was the truth. It's going to be a tough one, it's a big beast to take on, I just try to do my best." Watts added.

Good luck Naomi Watts! It would certainly be a tough one!
What do you think?

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts