Madonna's Miraculous Japanese Eye Drops

Madonna uses special Japanese eye drops that "burn a lot" but help brighten her peepers.





The Queen of Pop admits she has trouble going about her early morning tasks as she has a demanding work schedule.

Madonna's solution to her morning blues comes in a bottle.

"I wake up when my children go to school," Madonna told Italian magazine Vanity Fair.




"Then I come back to bed because I usually get to sleep late at night. If I didn't have this second round of sleep I would remain nervous all day long. As soon as I get up I wash my face with very cold water and I use some sort of special Japanese eye drops. It burns a lot but it helps me to wake up even if I don't want to."

Madonna sticks to her beauty routine even while trying to find a balance between her career and raising her children. One of Madonna's biggest skin care customs is simple and no fuss.

"Before go to bed I always brush my teeth and take off the make-up. I never went to sleep without scrubbing my face," Madonna revealed.

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts