John Travolta Scandal: Anonymous Email Sent To The Atlanta Resort

An anonymous email was sent to bigwigs at the luxurious Atlanta resort that employs a masseur who alleges John Travolta sexually assaulted him.


In the new email dated February 23, 2012, the anonymous sender who claims to work at the hotel wrote to John Doe #2's bosses at the resort:"I am writing this email as a concerned employee. As you can see I will not use my personal email due to the fact that I may be related against. I am concerned about a fellow team member, John Doe.

"After the incident that I heard about this evening that occurred I felt the need to contact someone in upper management hoping that something will be done so that we will not lose him. If I heard about this incident from others, you should be worried about who else knows about this.

"The incident that I am referring to is that he was asked to massage a celebrity client that was inappropriate. This was a male celebrity client that caused him to report to management about these inappropriate acts. Today he was asked to massage this same celebrity client. My question to the employee that told me about this was why would they put in back into that situation.

"As I witness him leave, he was his usual professional, friendly person as he is but you could tell something was weighing heavy on him. Because I only have a professional relationship, I felt that it may not be appropriate to ask what was wrong.  I don't have any doubt if this happen to a female this company would not put her back into that situation."

Interestingly, the sender refers to the masseur as John Doe, almost two months before he filed the lawsuit under that alias.

However, in the lawsuit filed by John Doe #2's attorney, Okorie Okorocha, he stated the alleged incident took place on January 28, 2012, a month before this email was sent to the masseur's bosses. Okorocha confirms that the email "absolutely refers to what John Travolta did to my client, but I can't explain the mix-up of the dates, the person must have been wrong."

"I hope this email reaches someone that can help him. Because if this is happening to me on a regular I would seek legal action against the hotel. If I don't see any changes in these matters, I will take upon myself and leave him a note with lawyers he can contact. Do something now or you will pay later? Sexual harassment by employee and/or guest is against the law and should be not tolerated by *** Hotels," the unknown sender says.

The general manager of the hotel responded to the anonymous email on February 24, 2012 writing, "Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I wish to assure you that I will personally be following up on this matter. If you would like to discuss this directly, my direct phone number is 404-995-**** and my mobile 770-881-****."



The supposed employee responds with gratitude and says in what seems to be the final email communication on Sunday, February 26, 2012:

"Thank you Mr. *** for responding to my email. I will trust you that you will take care of this situation. No one should be forced to work on a client that has been inappropriate and no one male or female should have to deal with an employee making inappropriate and/or sexual comments when they are not invited.

"John has inspired me as well as others do better because of his positivity in an environment where negativity has been the norm. He has truly been an asset to our team. I was excited to learn he would be in management but not surprised when he stepped down. The problem was that people did not want to change or held accountable for what they were hired to do: a job.


"You as well as *** Hotel should recognize the blessing this individual is to our environment. Thank you for the opportunity to speak with you but I will decline and trust your words that you will look into these situations. I just hope you don't pass it down to management and nothing is done.

"Thank you again for your time, I recognize how precious it is and how busy you are. Thank you again."

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts