Drew Barrymore's Baby Gender REVEALED !

The sex of Drew Barrymore and fiance Will Kopelman's baby is now revealed!


Drew is a few months pregnant and according to sources, Drew's little bundle of joy is a Girl !!!


The funny thing is that Drew pretty much predicted the gender of her baby a while back.

In Drew Barrymore's own words:

    "I feel I'm sort of surrounded by children and I do feel I'm going to have a child at some point. Maybe a little girl. I feel it, but I don't know if it's going to happen. We'll just have to wait and see."

Her intuition was correct! Drew's always told she's had somewhat of a psychic side.

Congratulations to Drew and Will! 

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts