"American Idol" Desperately Wants Jennifer Lopez Back !

Jennifer Lopez isn't sure if she'll come back for a third season of "American Idol," but Nigel Lythogoe states he wants her back in the worst way.

"American Idol" EP Nigel Lythgoe reveals: "We want her back. I want her back." Nigel is reacting to Lopez' comment on "Ellen," stating "I don't know if I can go for a third year. I miss doing other things. It really does lock you down."

Nigel declares: "I know how much she loves doing the show and how much she cares for the kids."  That said, Nigel goes on saying: "It's a business. She has to weigh everything. I know she's gotten lots of offers to do movies and other things."


Well, as you have guessed the "American Idol" door is still open for Jennifer!

The question is: "Do you want Jennifer Lopez to return on "American Idol" or do you prefer someone else in her place?"


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts