With whom Lady Gaga wants to collaborate??

Lady Gaga is eyeing a collaboration with Coldplay's 
Chris Martin after admiring the "completely brilliant" songwriter for years.




Lady Gaga admits she'd love to record with Martin after they both headlined the Children In Need charity concert in Manchester, England last Thursday (17Nov11).



She tells Britain's The Sun, "I admire him immensely as a musician. He is completely brilliant. He has been to my Monster Ball a few times and I have always looked up to him.


"One of my favourite moments ever at a concert was when I was in college and he had just written Fix You for Gwyneth (Paltrow). 

 

They played it as the encore and I remember hysterically crying during the show.


image

"It is some really amazing songwriting and he's a wonderful person. You never know, we might work together one day."

If you found this blog post interesting, please help sharing the word by tweeting it.

Comments

Popular Posts