Lady Gaga admits she has relationship issues!!!

Lady Gaga's known for her candor, so what kind of a transparent pop star would she be if she didn't curse and talk openly about her love life in her Vanity Fair interview?
 

During her shoot, Gaga posed nude for her "Lady Is A Tramp" collaborator Tony Bennett (?!) and admitted that her true place of happiness is when she sees a fan smile. Read below as Gaga invites us into her world of unending fame, staggering talent and crippling heartache.

justfreebitchbaby:

Please never stop smiling

+ On her past relationships: "I have never felt truly cherished by a lover. I have an inability to know what happiness feels like with a man...


It's a hideous place to be in when someone that you love has convinced you that you will never be good enough for anyone. I had a man say to me, 'You will die alone in a house bigger than you know, with all your money and hit records, and you will die alone.'"


+ On how she feels whens she's not onstage: "When I'm onstage, I'm so giving and so open and myself. And when the spotlight goes off, I don’t know quite what to do with myself."


+ On being proposed to after she's left a few men: “How f***in' romantic, you a**hole. Sure, pop a ring on my finger and make it all better. I can buy myself a f***in' ring."


+ On women's rights: "The problem is not women being irresponsible. The problem is everyone being irresponsible… How can you deny a woman the right to choose [whether or not] to have a child? It's completely outrageous."

headlikeawhore:

THANK YOU.

+ On her "autobiographical" "Marry The Night" video: "Getting ready to relive the worst day of my life... It's chaotic and sad. But I don't want it to be safe."


http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lu5lmdKMQt1r1uycfo1_500.gif
The January issue of Vanity Fair hits newsstands in New York and L.A. Dec. 1.

Feel free to comment.
If you really enjoyed this blog post, feel free  to share it!!!

Comments

  1. Hello my dear friend! Really appreciate your time writing this post to share with us...Congrats! ! I wish a fantastic day for you, with very smiles and peace! Greetings from Rio de Janeiro/Brasil! Visit me back, please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "+ On her past relationships: "I have never felt truly cherished by a lover. I have an inability to know what happiness feels like with a man......You will die alone in a house bigger than you know, with all your money and hit records, and you will die alone."

    Obviously she has huge issues. You know, the ones that have to do with daddy love/hate/indifference; a Neo-Freudian would possibly call her Lady Electra :)
    Yet I admire that she does not hesitate to admit her issues publicly; that could mean that she is halfway into resolving them. Or not.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts