Mashup featuring Katy Perry, Whitney Houston, Kesha, Robyn and More!!!

When your mashup leads with the best line out of Robyn’s “Dancing on My Own,” you’ve already hooked most of your right-minded listeners. When you include both Katy Perry and Ke$ha but don’t do a “TiK ToK” / “California Gurls” splice, you’ve sidestepped cliche.


Including Whitney Houston and the Naked and Famous is always welcome (the latter are bubbling further under than anyone here, but “Young Blood“‘s worth a listen) Oh, and there’s will.i.am. He’s OK. Definitely better in context. Listen to the mashup, by The Jane Doze, below:    
             




Full list of artists/songs:

Katy Perry (Hummingbird Heartbeat)    
 

Katy Perry gif
KeshaRobyn (Dancing On My Own)
The Naked & Famous (Young Blood)

Whitney Houston (I Wanna Dance With Somebody)
Will.I.Am (Check It Out)
Ke$ha (Your Love Is My Drug)
  
 

Comments

Popular Posts